Thursday, August 30, 2007

New tricks


I know what you're thinking -- I've got more entries today than Perez Hilton! (I wish.) Anyhow, I wanted to update you all on my new tricks. Now that I'm a old man (12 weeks old), I am:
  • grabbing things, like this cute carrot rattle (thanks, Susan and Ava!), Dad's glasses, and Mom's hair ... Mom can't wait until I find Truman's tail
  • managing to get my fingers and sometimes my entire fist in my mouth
  • reading (or at least paying attention to the books Mom reads to me)
  • working on rolling over (I end up on my side a lot, can't get that bottom arm out of the way)
  • giggling a lot and smiling
  • negotiating my first book contract (just kidding ... wanted to make sure you're paying attention)
  • still not taking a pacifier ... he he! I'm holding out for my thumb

No comments: