Monday, September 3, 2007

Just like Britney ...


Mom and Dad took me to get some 3-month portraits done today at Kiddie Kandids, and I behaved just like Britney Spears at her latest photo shoot. That is to say, I had a little meltdown and well, let's just say that the next time the phone rings it's not going to be Ford Models calling. But all was not lost, we got a few good pictures out of it (eat your hearts out, ladies), and Mom and Dad finally got around to making birth announcements. Hello? I was born three months ago guys. I think everyone knows I was born by now. After all, I was the most eagerly awaited baby since Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. Anyhoo, if you want to check out the pictures, click here. (If the link doesn't work, go to www.kiddiekandids.com, click the MyStudio link and type in the sitting number: 622000546 and the sitting code: 26284B4.

We didn't get up to much the rest of the weekend. Just kicked back and relaxed while Mom reenacted the battle of Antietam (or Sharpsburg, for those of you from the South) every three hours or so on the ants that found their way into the kitchen the last rain storm.

1 comment:

Miss Sugah said...

I LOVE THESE PORTRAITS!!
What a heartbreaker! (Love the expression!)