Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Swaddle Me!

Check out this article on the Miracle Blanket - the newest addition to our swaddling arsenal. We've tried the Swaddle Me (we still use this for naps), the Ultimate Receiving Blanket (I'm too long for this now) the Sleep Sack Swaddler (only comes in XS ... boo, we liked this one!) and regular receiving blankets (both fleece and waffle weave). The MB works really well, but I can still find my way out of it around 4 am when I'm flailing around. :)
Here's a quote from the article ... he hee:

Unlike its competitors, which often have ties or Velcro straps, the Miracle Blanket is nothing more than a piece of cloth with four flaps. Laid out on a bed, it looks like something that might be used to hold a psychiatric patient still during electroshock therapy, or something I might produce if left alone with a sewing machine and a six pack.

No comments: