Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tooth #9

Guess what Mom found today?! Tooth #9! You'll never guess where it is. First, a recap of teething adventures to date:

Tooth #1 - 10 months 0ld - bottom front-right tooth
Tooth #2 - 10 months old - bottom front-left tooth
Tooth #3 - 11.5 months old - top second-to-the-left center tooth (not one of the top two middle teeth, as is most common)
Tooth #4 - just shy of one year - top second-to-the right center tooth (now I had a huge gap where the two middle top teeth should be!)
Tooth #5 - 13 months - top left-center tooth
Tooth #6 - 13 months - bottom second-to-the left center tooth (now I have a row of 3 on the bottom)
Tooth #7 - 14 months - top right-center tooth (FINALLY all four on the top!)
Tooth #8 - 17 months - a random tooth in my top-left jaw, halfway between my front 4 teeth and where my molars will be
Tooth #9 - 18 months - the matching tooth in my top-right jaw, halfway between my front teeth and where my molars will be

So I've got a total of seven teeth in the front and these two odd teeth on each side of my top jaw. Still waiting for that fourth tooth at the front on my bottom jaw!

But yes, tooth #9 explains why I had trouble sleeping last night ...

No comments: