Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New words

I have some new words lately! I have these cool touch and feel flash cards with pictures of different animals, vehicles, etc on them and this is how I learned how to identify (and bark like) a dog, tractor, and fire truck. Well, this past weekend Mom was so surprised when I picked up the fish flash card and said "ish" and the card with the smiling baby on it and said something that sounded like "ayby."

In other news, I am now preparing for my big transition in January to the Busy Bees room at daycare. Today I am going over to my new classroom for circle time and I'm going to take my nap on a cot. I napped on the cot yesterday and did a great job, so hopefully today will be the same. Mom thought the cots were pretty hard (they're only about an inch off of the ground and they're made of tightly-woven plastic, similar to yard furniture but without the "give"), so she's shopping around for a way-cool nap mat to put over top of the cot to make it more comfy. Check out this one with cars all over it, and note the seller's name!

No comments: