Monday, January 12, 2009

The Little Gym


This weekend we went to an open house at the Little Gym down the street from our house. I LOVED it. We went to a class back when I was just starting to walk and I wasn't quite ready for it yet. But now, it is perfect for me. I got so excited and was running all over the place, climbing on the wedge mats they called "cheese mats," jumping, and even trying the balance beam. I had a HUGE smile on my face the whole time! I loved when we played with bubbles and sang songs, too. At 19 months old, I'm just old enough for the Beasts class, which goes up to 2.5 years old.

I'm so excited, we start later this month and will go for 20 weeks! Mom and Dad are going to take turns going with me, so Mom can go to her exercise class at the gym. Mom says she's hoping that I can burn off some steam on Saturday mornings so I won't want to climb so much on the furniture at home. Good luck with that, Mom!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds like fun!! I wish we had a little gym around here