Monday, June 30, 2008

"I see a fire truck, a big red shiny fire truck ..."


One of my favorite new toys has got to be this ride-on/push fire truck. I haven't figured out how to make it go myself yet, but I love getting pushed all around the house on it. I also love pushing it myself using the push bar on the back. The songs it plays are fun, too. Mom says it's not bad, as far as kids toy songs go, and has a dramatic Broadway-esque crescendo that she and Dad like singing along to ...


I see a fire truck, a big red shiny fire truck

I see a fire truck, coming 'round the bend ...

[cue dramatic music]

... and ... there's ... a ... noisy siren wailing on that truck!


2 comments:

Cash's Momma said...

My son just discovered this fire engine thanks to his Nana and Papa. (We're visiting them in Boston from Portland, Ore.) And that is one CATCHY song..that, "I see a fire truck...a big red shiny fire truck..." Is it from the fifties or what?

Me said...

I googled this song because it is taking over my brain (my 1-year old received the truck as a birthday present; he refuses to get off.). Glad someone else had the same experience.