Monday, June 23, 2008

Birthday par-tay!

Well, my birthday party on June 7th was lots of fun. We had so many people come from all over to celebrate - Aunt Carly came with a broken hand from California, Mom's cousin Lynn and Uncle Dave and Aunt Marci flew in from Boston, and Mom's cousin Heather drove up from North Carolina. And of course Memere and Grandpa drove down from Connecticut.

It was a really hot day but we all kept cool with ice cold drinks ...











... and frequent trips inside to soak up the a/c. I was having fun running circles around this giant stack of gifts (you can also see the beautiful rocking horse Grandpa made me in the picture) until I tripped and fell and cut my frenulum. I got blood all over my adorable custom-made birthday onesie :( But I was OK after just a few minutes.













After that unfortunately incident and a quick wardrobe change, it was time to eat cake and sing birthday songs. And I noticed it was that dumb cupcake again, this time in cake form. When will Mom get the picture that I do not like her healthy chocolate cake!?!?

No comments: