Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sweet freedom!


We had a pretty relaxed weekend here. I spent the day with Nana on Friday while Mom and Dad went to a wedding, and we had lots of fun. She's really good at putting me down for naps (better than Mom, more on that later). She got three good hour-long naps out of me - a first! On Saturday, poor Dad had to do some work from home and Mom spent all day just trying to get me to nap. The longest I went was 20 minutes, he hee.

Saturday night, I slept in my own room for the first time overnight! Now I can stay up late and read Harry Potter, stare at my killer new mobile, and pretty much do whatever I want now that I'm no longer in Mom and Dad's room. Though no loud parties because of the baby monitor.

Today, I had two 20 minute naps and a 40 minute nap, and also took a pre-dinner snooze in my swing. We also took a quick car ride into D.C. so mom could pick up stuff from her office. She hadn't been back since going into labor unexpectedly, so there was still a note on her door saying she was teleworking on June 4th! It's been raining all day, so no stroller rides :( Maybe tomorrow!

No comments: