Monday, July 23, 2007

It's OK mom, I'm just a little fussy :)

Everyone has a rough morning every now and then, huh? I've had a couple of rough ones, and just in case Mom and Dad took me to the doctor to make sure I'm OK. I am. I could have told you that! We also learned that I'm tipping the scales at 12 pounds these days - I'm just flying through the 0-3 size!

I just got back from a long stroller ride with Mom to pick up something at CVS. The whole way there I enjoyed myself, laying in the bassinet and staring at the sky, trees, and houses we passed. On the way back, though, I got a little fussy because I was tired and asked Mom to carry me all the way home. I thought her arms could use a little bicep and tricep toning, too, and what better than a 12-pound weight?! She must have looked pretty silly carrying me and pushing my stroller, but it was all good because I fell asleep on her shoulder.

No comments: