Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been getting a lot of requests to publish my letter to you on my blog again, so here goes!

I think I've been a very good boy this year again. Since last Christmas, I learned to crawl and then to walk and run. I had my first birthday, too! I started daycare and have been having lots of fun there, reading books and singing songs with my teachers, making art projects, and even going on field trips to the zoo and on a nature hunt with Mom and my teachers. I had my first (and second and third) haircuts, and took my first plane ride to visit Memere and Grandpa for the fourth of July. I'm learning to talk and understanding everything. I LOVE reading books (I could do this all day long) and I love to dance to music that Mom and Dad play. I took my second trip to the Sea Witch Festival in Rehoboth (third, if you count the year where Mom was pregnant with me!), where I also got to hang out with Nana and Papi at their house. It's been quite a year!

I already have so many great toys and books at home already, but I guess I'm getting older (I'm on my way to 2 years old!!) and I'll need some big boy toys and books, too.

To make it easier for you and your elves, I created a wish list at Amazon.com here (if the link doesn't work you can go to the Amazon web site and search for my wish list using my name). Santa, I know you're a bargain hunter because you have so many kids to shop for, so you might want to comparison shop outside of Amazon for some of these things. I've seen some of the toys on my list cheaper at Toys R Us, and there are often TRU coupons and sales in the Sunday paper!

This Melissa & Doug toy tool set is so cool, too. (Baby Center is having a great sale and free shipping right now, I think)

Oh, and this touch and feel puzzle combines two of my favorite things: wooden chunky animal puzzles and touch and feel books.

These soy crayon rocks are sure to bring out my inner Picasso. Too bad they're out of stock right now, maybe they'll get some back in soon!

And I love this cool Zutano guitar shirt.

Love,
Nolan

No comments: