Monday, May 19, 2008

Carol Brady no more!

Mom and Dad have been talking about getting my hair cut for awhile now and got a few laughs at my expense calling me Carol Brady.


But I don't think they were really serious about it until the guy in the baby safety aisle of Buy Buy Baby mistook me for a girl. True, I was wearing a bright colored shirt from San Diego ("Cute enough to be crabby") that a girl could definitely wear. But really, I hardly look like a girl.
So we went to Cartoon Cuts at Tysons Corner to get my very first haircut. I wasn't going to cry but the 5 year old next to me cried through his whole haircut, so I thought I'd give it a try. I started with a little pout but then got really into it and the tears started flowing. I cried hardest when I wasn't facing the older boy. I was worried that they'd do something awful to him like give him a mohawk (no offense, Maddox Jolie-Pitt). But once they turned me around so I could see him I stopped crying. He didn't.

Anyway, here are a few pics from our outing.

4 comments:

Staci said...

He is so cute!! Even when he's crying!

E.M. said...

That face! It's so cute. He looks adorable in his new cut.

Kate said...

Why are you so mean to him?? LOL!!! He's a cutie, even through the tears!

rastin said...

We are consdiering moving our son to Tiny Findings. I stumbled on your blog googling the center. Could you give me your impressions so far? Thanks so much!