Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!


Ok, so this is my first post in more than a month, but we've been REALLY busy. Since my last missive, I started eating solid foods, Mom went back to work and I have been going to daycare, we celebrated my first Christmas, we moved to our new house, rang in the New Year, and a bunch of other things!

Mom makes most of my food, and so far I've tried rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, pears, peas, butternut squash, acorn squash, carrots, peaches, and prunes. So far, I haven't met a puree I didn't like! Yum!

I'm also really loving day care. I get to spend time with the big kids - there are a two-year old boy and girl, and a one-year old girl, and yours truly. There are lots of fun toys and things to do. Plus, I'm finally taking a bottle and taking really good naps at daycare too.

Also, on January 1st I slept through the entire night for the first time! I went to bed around 7:30 and didn't get up to eat until 5:45 am, then went back to sleep until 7:30 am! Since then , I've STTN a few other times but I'm not very consistent.

No comments: