Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow!

Ok, so we've been WAY behind in blogging. We still need to share Christmas pictures and lots of other stuff. But at least we can blame it on the snow now. We got about 2 ft on Friday and Saturday, and as I type this on Tuesday we are due to get another 6-12 inches. The fed government has been closed since mid-day Friday, the longest time ever!

We've been spending lots of time hunkered down inside but we've made strides in potty training. Nolan peed in the potty once a few weeks ago but not since. I've used all of this time at home to encourage using the potty. Most of the time he says no but once last night and once tonight he peed in the potty. This is major progress!

In other news, he's been saying and doing some cute things. He's also quite bossy. Tonight I was going to take a shower after dinner and he said, "No shower! No shower! What is this I tell you?" (I think he means, "What did I tell you?"). Where did he get that from?!?


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Carly C Johann said...

Just reread the snow blog posts. That was a lot of snow. And Nolan is very cute. He'll even be cute if he decides he wants silver ballet flats.