Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Labor Day weekend

We had a great Labor Day weekend! I'll post pictures once they're uploaded, but I thought I'd share what we did.

On Saturday, we went to Burke Lake Park (I already posted about that). On Sunday, we went to church and then in the afternoon went to Dairy Godmother and had yummy frozen custard. (Yup, that's the same place that POTUS and his daughters went this past Father's Day). I had a chocolate and vanilla cone and Mom and Dad had peach cones. Yum! Later, we went into Old Town to walk around and enjoy the beautiful weather.

On Monday, we went to the zoo and had a blast. Then, we came home and Mom baked up a storm. She made monkey bread and I helped her make heart-shaped sugar cookies with sprinkles on top. I liked rolling the dough and cutting out the little hearts.

It was a great weekend!

No comments: