Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy birthday!!

It's mom here, guest blogging. Happy 2nd birthday, sweet boy! It doesn't seem possible, but this year has gone by even faster than the first. I wish I could just hold time still - this is such a wonderful, fun age. Your little boy voice, your sweet smile and dimples, the way you run and jump, and the pure joy and excitement that you exude all the time. But I have to let time tick forward, and I'm OK with that, too, because I can't wait to see what each new day will bring. Love you, buddy!

Here's a picture of the quilt Memere and I finished today. It is made with some of my favorite onesies you wore in your first year. That, and lots of love, of course!










-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Carly C Johann said...

Happy Birthday Nolan!! And Rae, that quilt is amazing!!!