Sunday, September 21, 2008

Homework for daycare

I had to write a paragraph about myself as a homework assignment for daycare this week. In case you're interested, here it is!

Oh, and if you're wondering, we are working on uploading a bunch of recent pictures. We'll post them as soon as they are online.

My name is Nolan Matthew Valliere. I live in West Springfield, Virginia. I really enjoy playing outside, going to the playground, hanging out with my cats Truman and Max, and seeing my friends and teachers at Tiny Findings. My favorite thing to do right now is sit on someone’s lap and have them read to me. I love “Ducks in Muck,” “Pat the Bunny,” “Bear Snores On,” “Goodnight Moon,” and many others. I also love to dance and do the hand motions to “Itsy Bitsy Spider.” My favorite foods are avocado, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti, and spinach pancakes.

No comments: