Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy labor day!

Happy Labor Day weekend! As usual, we've been very busy but I thought I'd hop on after my bedtime to give my loyal readers a quick update.

I'm walking up a storm now and looking cute as ever. Still have seven teeth and no sign yet of #8. Today, Mom, Dad and I went out to Loudoun County, Virginia, to visit a couple of wineries and go fall shopping for yours truly. First, we went to Breaux Vineyards, which has over 100 acres of grapes in 18 different varieties. After Mom and Dad tasted a few of their yummy wines they let me run around the grounds of the vineyard. What a gorgeous view! Then we stopped in for a quick tasting at Hillsborough Vineyards on the way to Leesburg Corner Outlets. I'll be sure to post some pictures from our day in the country as soon as we upload them.

Tomorrow we might go to the zoo or to the indoor play gym, and maybe even to the pool!

No comments: