Thursday, April 17, 2008

10 months old!


We have been so busy that we have neglected this poor blog! Let's see if I can give you an update on everything that has happened since last we wrote.
  • I learned to clap and do "high five"
  • I'm still cruising and am able to get around more and more standing up
  • I cut my first two teeth! It started with the front-right bottom tooth, followed very closely by the one right to the left. They are not completely out yet, but they're definitely there!
  • I'm switching daycares so I can go to work with Mom and Dad! I have been in a great daycare these past few months but we had the great opportunity to join the daycare in Mom's building, so I'm looking forward to seeing her even more during the day. We are going to the zoo with the kids and the parents in the classroom tomorrow, so that should be fun. I start a week from Monday, so wish us all luck!

No comments: