Friday, November 30, 2007

Eventful week!


Last week, I celebrated my first Thanksgiving (and got to sit in my big boy highchair for the first time) and I also got baptized! I got to meet my Great Aunt Judi from South Carolina for the first time, and I got to see Aunt Carly, whom I hadn't seen since I was only 4 days old!

We had Thanksgiving at Nana and Papi's house in Delaware and Memere and Grandpa drove down from Connecticut to join us. Then we came back here to get ready for my big day. I was so good during the church service. Mom didn't even have to leave the pew like she did last time we went to church. And when Father Malm held me to pour the water over my head, I didn't cry at all. Instead, I dipped my little chubby fingers into the water and splashed around. That got a few laughs ... I'm a comedian already!

No comments: