Thursday, October 4, 2007

Well, folks, I did it!


After weeks of trying, I finally rolled over on Sunday, September 30th! This picture was taken right after the great feat! I have only done it once since, and that was in my sleep and Mom had to come get me and flip me over back onto my back. (Even though it's the easier thing to do, I still haven't rolled from belly to back.) But that was a good night sleep wise -- I went to bed at a record 6:30 pm and didn't wake up until 3:45 am, on my belly! (Yup, that's 9 straight hours) Mom fed me, flipped me back over, and I went back to sleep until 6 am. Then I was up for the day.

Oh, and I almost forgot - I'm now unswaddled, and have been for about 2 weeks now! Swaddlepalooza never came to be, I ended up sleeping better with both arms out than I did with one arm swaddled and the other one out. So now I sleep in cute-as-can-be footie PJs and a sleep sack!

No comments: